JEDI Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KrazyKiller got scammer or was he trying to scam me?

Go down

KrazyKiller got scammer or was he trying to scam me? Empty KrazyKiller got scammer or was he trying to scam me?

Post  Elssar Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 am

Yesterday I logged on & krazykiller pm'd me that he was scammed. Someone told him that if he gave him his store, he will give his alts store to him. So krazykiller was all distraught & said he was quitting EL. Ofc, I was skeptical about the whole story as krazyk has been playing this game too long to fall for something like that & asked who scammed him & also told him to post logs on the disputes sub forum. He said it was pointless & that his stuff wouldn't be returned but didn't say who scammed him. After some prodding he said that it was overkill that scammed him.
I told him quitting the game is not a good idea. Just harv for a while & you'll have enough gcs to buy stuff again. He said he didn't wanna spend a month inside a cave, so he was quitting. Said something about me being the only real friend he had in EL & it was nice knowing me.
And when I logged on today morning, I see him online. Asked if was not quitting, he said some friends donated & he can play again & asked if I had something to donate. Here's the kicker. I had been expecting him to ask me for a donation from the very beginning. I told him I owed Lillaka 450k & can't help him.
Now I don't know what to make of this. Is krazyk really this stupid or does he think I'm that stupid?

What do you guys think?

Will post logs later, feeling kinda lazy atm.
Elssar
Elssar

http://blog.justarandomguy.com

Back to top Go down

KrazyKiller got scammer or was he trying to scam me? Empty Re: KrazyKiller got scammer or was he trying to scam me?

Post  Elssar Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 am

oki, just saw dubro post on ch6 that krazykiller was scammed by overkill.
Again, don't know what to make of it
Elssar
Elssar

http://blog.justarandomguy.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum