JEDI Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 New Quests

2 posters

Go down

2 New Quests Empty 2 New Quests

Post  Elssar Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 am

While searching for hawks in PV for haidir I found 2 new quests
Ellia - Palon Vertas [58,33]

Thank you thank you thank you! *She jumps up and down and hugs you.*
So I really want to get him a special sword. It's from one of the
warlords of the invading forces that came through Palon Vertas. It
would be a real treasure... that is if we could find it. We're
definitely going to need a pro to find it. Good luck! I need to get
back to these party plans.

**Edit**
Her brother, Alex's, birthday is coming soon, so I guess she wants to give the great sword in question to him for his birthday. Alex - Palon Vertas [314,42]. Inside the house

Henk - Palon Vertas [119,302]

It! No axe is an "it" .. they are "she's"! Well, this one is special - me Pa gave it to me and Gran'pa gave it to im... all the way back we had her, and now I can't find her anywhere. Maybe you could look for her? *maybe you should LOOK around*

**EDIT**
The Henk quest has already been discovered & is on el wiki forums. But there is a bug & you can't do the quest till next update. Here's the el-wiki forums link - http://forum.el-wiki.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=715

Kinda missed the whole conversation cuz I wasn't really reading, only realized later that I had discovered quests when I checked my quest log. Someone please scoot over & read the whole conversations

**EDIT**
Fuck!! both the quests are in el-wiki forums & the Ellia one is kinda old. Dammit, it suck Sad

Last edited by Elssar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I suck :()
Elssar
Elssar

http://blog.justarandomguy.com

Back to top Go down

2 New Quests Empty Re: 2 New Quests

Post  tropatropa Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 am

No you don't. the first one is old (summoning exp as reward). A bit costly (a binding and some rings).

The second is new (and broke).
tropatropa
tropatropa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum